Unleash the power of trust in insurance
Show your customers that you are a trusted company in the insurance industry and increase sales with help from the world's most powerful review platform.Request a demo today
Based on global data from the top 100 viewed Money & Insurance companies listed on Trustpilot. From May 23 2020 to August 21 2020, compared to the previous 90-day period.
Ready to dive in?
Building Trust in Insurance: Key Steps for Success
Check out this short webinar:
Did you know?
UK's largest life insurance broker uses Trustpilot reviews
Reassured is one of the UK’s largest life insurance broker specialising in arranging life insurance to families across the UK. Read the report to learn:
- How the Trustpilot star rating is used on their website to demonstrate high levels of service
- How their TrustScore is leveraged by their HR team when looking to recruit
- Why Trustpilot scores are monitored individually per sales agent and further training is provided for those who receive anything but 5 stars.
How Staysure uses the power of AI to build customer trust
The trust Staysure has established with their customers using Trustpilot is reflected in over 30,000 five-star reviews, more than any other travel insurance provider. Find out:
- How their 'worth doing right' ethos has driven Staysure to establish long-lasting relationships with its 3m policyholders.
- Why they’ve chosen to use AI to help analyse reviews and understand customer needs.
- How the team is pulling data-driven reports from Trustpilot's tools to identify the most common customer complaints, and then prioritise new solutions.
All Clear Travel Insurance
"The credibility of customer reviews was the biggest reason for using Trustpilot. To have other people independently verify how great you are is really humbling. It’s important to our customers to see that people similar to them have used our service - it can be an inspiration for others travelling with medical conditions."
Letitia Smith, Marketing Manager
"We are already finding value in the Review Insights data to shape subject matter for workshops. Topics from Trustpilot are taken to the table and discussed which lead into an open and collaboration session where suggestions and ideas come to life."
Ellie Newstead, Customer Experience Analyst
"Trust plays a key role in insurance, people don’t just purchase a product, they take out a policy for peace of mind. They will be providing sensitive information whilst relying on the company to ensure that their policy is valid and pays out."
Amanda Galliers, Head of Marketing
"We listen to our customers and receive regular feedback through our review platform. Using the tagging functionality and automation makes it easier to communicate and assign outreach/resolution tasks to our customer service teams and respond quickly."
Dave Annesley, Head of Marketing, Media and Sponsorships